Tuesday, September 24, 2013

{Teacher Talk Tuesday} Teacher Outfits

Hey everyone. I'm linking up with Jamie and Nicole for another Teacher Talk Tuesday. Tuesday's Topic...Teacher outfits. I must say, when I moved from the classroom to teaching online, this is one of the things I missed the most. I missed getting dressed up everyday...but at the same time, it has been much better on my budget.
 
 
I am not one of those online teachers that teach in my pajamas...Yes, I don't get ready EARLY in the morning, but around 9:30, I make myself get ready for the day. It makes me feel more productive and energized. Don't get me wrong, when I first started, I stayed in my PJ's for almost all day. Then I found I was always tired and I like a routine, so I get up, do my devotions, do my grading, go for a run, get ready and continue working. It's a schedule that works for me :)
 
Anyways, here is what I have worn so far this week and it is pretty typical me. Not fancy, but not sweats either.
 


 
Apparently I like black and white stripes this week :)
 
Can't wait to see everyone else's outfits.
 

No comments :