Saturday, October 17, 2020

Coach Mentorship

 



Interested in doing what I do?

Become a fitness influencer on my team of incredible coaches.



I am so glad that you are wanting to learn more about becoming a coach on my team, Inspire United!


Coaching has been one of the biggest blessings in my life and I am so passionate about passing the opportunity along because of what it has done for me and my family! It is such a GIFT!


With that being said, I try to only take on 10 coaches a month. I want to be able to really give YOU my full attention and help guide and direct you in making your health, family, fitness, and new business the best it can be!


A little bit about me before we get started....I am wifey and mama of two first and foremost, high school math teacher and now mompreneur. I am so proud of our community and what we stand for! It is amazing what we are doing together to impact the lives of others every day.


Since I began this journey a little over 6 years ago, I have learned so much about myself, about helping others, and my family's life has been blessed beyond belief. I never imagined that my love for health and fitness would ever turn into something THIS fulfilling. I can't wait to share more with you about this community and family I have become a part of all while being home with my babies and maintaining a passion and purpose for myself through the mess of motherhood!


Please fill out the application below and help me get to know more about YOU and simply WHY you want to be a coach on my team.



Are you ready to help people, help yourself, and do something MORE with your life? If you are, then this is exactly where you need to be!


I can't wait to get to know you better!


XOXO!








No comments :