2 years ago...I was on a plane with my mom and my bags. Headed to a country I loved so dearly. I wasn't really scared, I was just ready...I had spent so much time preparing, I couldn't believe the time had actually come.
The road wasn't easy, in fact 3 months after arriving I wrote a post "If I Had Known Then" that is still true today...If I would had known, would I have come...the answer is still YES!!
So much as changed....
* I'm Stronger
* I'm Married
* I'm Closer to the Lord
* I can drive a stick shift
* I'm a friend to many
* I can speak another language
* I have more faith/dependence on the Lord
* I have seen God work more than any other time of my life
* I have seen lives changed
* I've been hurt
* I've seen a lot of death
* I've experienced a love for God's people
* My heart is still broken for God's people
For those of you that have prayed and supported God's Journey in my life, Thank you!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for trusting in God's plan for me and for praying me through this journey! Thank you for taking part :)