Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our Anniversary Date

We went back and forth on what we would do to celebrate our special day! First it was going to be just dinner, but we live with a group of people, so we kinda wanted to go away for the weekend, but didn't want to spend a ton of money. We landed on going to a really nice hotel in town.
I would love to report that we did tons of exciting things. We were thrilled to have Air Conditioning, a pool and great food. So that's what we did. We went to the pool, ate and sat in our room. I even let Claudy bring his Play Station and I played him in NBA 2K13...I'm so bad, but it was fun to do something with him that he likes to do!!

I don't know what is going on with Claudy's eyes here

There was a beautiful wedding taking place. 





Year one was great!! Can't wait for many more!!

4 comments :

Kalyn Randolph said...

How fun! All of your pictures are amazing! It looks like you both had a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary :) Thanks for linking up with us today! I enjoyed visiting your blog!

Unknown said...

sounds like a nice time spent together...quality time.

Sisters Marie
Start your closet on BISTM!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

That sounds wonderful! If our hotel had a pool we probably wouldn't have done anything else either :)

Thanks for doing this link up series with us!

The Lady Okie said...

Girl, you two are going to have beautiful babies. I keep telling my (white) husband that I want to have a black baby because they're SO CUTE. He told me good luck with that.