Monday, September 16, 2013

Scarf Swap

When I saw Megan's post about a scarf swap, I knew I had to participate. I love scarves...and that really may be an understatement. Plus, since starting blogging, I have seen people participate in all of these swaps before, but since I lived out of the country, I couldn't participate, so I was excited to finally be able to participate in this one.
 
I was paired with Diane, one of Megan's friends (she doesn't have a blog).
 
She sent me this awesome Green scarf.
 

 
I wear a lot of plain tee's so this was perfect to go with almost anything I wear, plus I love green.
 
 


Thanks Megan for hosting. Thanks Diane for picking out the perfect scarf for me.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment :

Megan Card said...

I'm so glad you and Diane were paired up for the swap. I just adore her! The scarf she picked out for you looks gorgeous with your skin tone and brings out your eyes :) Love it!

Thanks for participating, Ashlee!!