Thursday, December 4, 2014

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 4 - Favorite Christmas Traditions


Now that we have Lia, I have thought more about Christmas Traditions and making memories as a family. She is a little young yet, so we won't be starting this year. 

I saw this adorable idea on Pinterest today. A Christmas Eve Box. I love the idea. Christmas PJ's Popcorn, Hot Cocoa, and a Christmas movie, what a fun way to spend Christmas Eve. 

Growing up, we had one Christmas tradition that always stuck out to me. We went over to my grandparents house on Christmas Eve, then that night, us three kids would sleep on the hide-a-bed downstairs, by the tree, and watch a movie. Then Christmas morning, we would search for our stockings. My parents always hid our stockings (I'm sure so they could get more sleep)...I vividly remember it taking like an hour to find, or at least it felt that way (they are hidden good). They still have kept that tradition. It's not always Christmas morning, but the morning that we celebrate Christmas, kids and grandkids get up and find their stockings. I wonder if they will do it this year? 

What is your favorite traditions?

No comments :