Friday, October 16, 2015

{Friday Favorites} - October 16

It has been a long time since I have done some Friday Favorites! So long, that I now have a new blog design. This is my second blog this week! Trying to get back into it. It's a release for me!



1. It's getting a little cooler, so it's harder to get out and play! Playdates inside help us get through it! Aren't they cute!! They did this all on their own, so of course us mommies had to take a picture!

2. Harvest time....each night we are in the field, bringing daddy, grandpa and the other guys supper. She's just chilling a way. 

3. I love these new mugs I got from target! Seriously as if I needed new mugs!

4. I started a new workout program - Turbo Fire! I love the high pace and cardio burn! I love that Lia watches and learns good habits!

5. Sunday, I took Lia out for a perfect fall shoot! I may be biased but I think she is the cutest!

Have a great day!!





No comments :