Thursday, March 22, 2018

{Summer is Coming}





Well, maybe it's just the beginning of a spring and we are expecting 5-8 inches of snow this weekend, but I'm itching for some more weather.
 
Warm weather, so the kids can play outside, get dirty, go to the lake, longer days, relaxation, grilled food It sounds perfect doesn't it :) I know how much I love summer, but lets be honest, it is also busy.


 
Today I wanted to share some tips with you to find the balance of fitting in healthy meals and workouts, despite your full schedule. 

1. Say "No" more often. This is sooo hard for me, I'm a people pleaser, but I'm learning that I'm human and I have limitations and that means I can't do it all. it's ok for me to say no. 

2. Streamline the Morning rush: Take some off the stress of the morning by prepping some the night before. Layout your clothes for the next day, pack lunches, place jackets and bags by the door, skip checking your email and Social Media until everything else is ready. 

3. Put free time on your schedule: that sounds crazy, but I know how much I live by a schedule so put that free time on their! I also schedule my daily devotions and my workouts. That way they are sure to get done. 

4. Track how you spend your time. For me I know how often I get caught up in scrolling my newsfeed, I look down and I wasted 30 minutes. If I track my time I'm less likely to do this. 

5. Have your kids help with meal prep. Spend one afternoon a weekend batch prepping meals for the week. Include your kids, have them peel the carrots, cut the veggies, etc. stick with easy recipes, 

6. Delegate some household duties. 

7. Make family time more active. Go outside for a walk, a bike ride, if its cold and icky outside, play a game inside, throw on Double time the kid friendly workout. 
I hope you find some of these tips helpful!
Ashlee




My next bootcamp is starting April 9. We will be using a workout calendar, a 4 week meal plan and also doing a little spring cleaning. If you are interested in joining the bootcamp, fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/7ffRcLlvzwYw6bKt1




Did you know you can earn extra income or get a discount on all of our products. If you want to hear more info about what I do as a coach and how I've used it to pay off loans, pay for vacations, etc all while working full time, I'd love to share with you. OR maybe you just want to save money on our products. If you want more info, fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/7i3gLf21VIMEf3S72.




No comments :