We are just a few days away from the VIP early access of Transform:20 and I am so excited for you all to start the program with me.  I will be starting a prep group on December 17, that will be using some of Shaun T's prior programs to help us get ready for Shaun T. Shaun T has a great way of working your entire body in every workout to lean you out and help you achieve your results.
I have been getting so many questions about the program so I want to take some time to share with you what the program entails plus what the options are for you to get started!  If you do not have a coach, you can make me your FREE coach here:  Create A Free Account  

What’s included in Transform :20?

  • 2 Prep Workouts – Do these before you begin the program to get an idea of what’s to come!  You can do those in December in my VIP launch group.  We are going to be doing Shaun T’s prep schedule as a group.
  • 36 Unique Workouts – Each day has a different 20 minute workout done in real time with no do-overs or repeats to keep you engaged and motivated.
  • 6 Bonus Routines – These can be done in addition to your regular workouts or on days off.
  • 6 Bonus Weighted Workouts – These full-body workouts utilize dumbbells to take your workout up a notch.  I added the weighted workouts when I did round 2 and it was perfect to up my results.
  • Transformers – Each workout features three 1-minute physical challenges that repeat weekly .  You use the tracking sheet that comes with your kit to write your number of reps for each transformer and the goal is to beat out your number from the week prior.

Who is Transform :20 for?

  • All levels of fitness
  • Busy people- legit you can find 20 minutes if you really want to make the change!  RIGHT!
  • Those looking for a simple at-home solution! This was key for me when I started working out because I didn’t want to drag my kids to the gym and I didn’t have the time to do it all.
  • Those needing motivation and support
  • Shaun T fans

When is it available?

  • December 4th: Is the early access VIP LAUNCH and you can purchase your package.
  • December 11th: 2 prep workouts (with purchase) and a free sample workout go live on BOD.
  • January 14th: VIP Early Access goes live through March 31st. PLUS my challenge group starts this day!  Pre-Season starts on the 7th!
  • April 1st: Transform :20 available to all BOD members.

How can I get started?

  1. Choose your package option and make sure that I am your assigned coach!
  2. Get signed up on Dec. 4th when the packages go live & MAKE SURE you are in my PREPARE TO RISE UP Prep Group
  3. Download and print the prep schedule (located in my prep group).
  4. Make sure you are plugged into the group! Prep week starts on Jan. 7th and day 1 of the program starts Jan. 14th!


Ready to order and join my Transform :20 Launch Group?

Below you will find the links to the various packages for Transform :20. If you aren’t sure which package is best for you, feel free to reach out and I can help you pick!!
If you are INTERESTED in participating in my launch group you will need to make sure that I am your assigned coach, that you have purchased a challenge pack option and it includes either the performance line or Shakeology with it!  

WHAT PACKAGE DO I CHOSE? 
I want to give you a heads up that there is a promo running until February 28th that saves you $20 on your package! I have included both the promo and regular pricing below.
I already have Beachbody on Demand!
  • Shakeology subscription
  • Energize, Recover (2), and Recharge (2)
  • Transform :20 VIP Early Access
  • Transform :20 Step
  • 2 Shaker cups
  • Shakeology subscription
  • Energize and Recover
  • Transform :20 VIP Early Access
  • Transform :20 Step
  • 2 Shaker cups
  • Shakeology or Performance Line subscription
  • Transform :20 VIP Early Access
  • Transform :20 Step
  • Shaker cup
I don’t have Beachbody on Demand yet!
  • 1 year Beachbody on Demand membership
  • Shakeology subscription
  • Energize, Recover (2), and Recharge (2)
  • Transform :20 VIP Early Access
  • Transform :20 Step
  • 2 Shaker cups
  • 1 year Beachbody on Demand membership
  • Shakeology subscription
  • Energize and Recover
  • Transform :20 VIP Early Access
  • Transform :20 Step
  • 2 Shaker cups
  • 1 year Beachbody on Demand membership
  • Shakeology or Performance Line subscription
  • Transform :20 VIP Early Access
  • Transform :20 Step
  • Shaker cup
BONUS! Energize Stick Packs
Our Energize Lemon flavor, which currently comes in a 40 serving tub and 10 serving packets, will be available in 32 serving stick packs as a one-time order and as a monthly subscription. It’s the same effective, clinically-tested pre-workout supplement that you know and love in a convenient single-serving stick pack that is easy to pour and great for on-the-go convenience.
Energize 32 stick packs will be available in the US and Canada and will be available with any Challenge Pack or Completion Pack.

Would You Like MY Support In Your Transform:20 Journey?

I would love nothing more than to have you as a part of my online community of amazing women who are working towards reaching your health and fitness goals.
I am going to be mentoring a group of women starting December 17th to prepare for the program and then January 14th is our day 1 of workouts. If you would like to join me and have me walk you through the workouts daily, give you tips on meal planning, rocking your workouts with a positive mindset and helping you push past those fears that are holding you back then I am your COACH!
I trust and believe in this program and its ability to help you overcome your current obstacles.  You just have to be willing to put in the work.
Are you up for the challenge?
Fill out the application below to get all the details and join.
To participate in my group you must make me your coach and you have to be committed to the 6 week program and replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group!