Thursday, May 16, 2019

{Day Spring Planner}

If you follow me on social media at all, you know I am a Type 3 on the enneagram, type A, planner! I love it, most of the time.

One of the things I really love is a good planner. Seriously, I buy a new one every 6 months because they make me happy! BUT in the world of planners, it can be overwhelming. There are SOOOO many options!

Recently, Dayspring, sent me a planner to try out. You guys, it's beautiful! (There are also some fun other patterns)




Here are the deets:
•         Standard Size 8”x19”
•         2mm Hard Front & Back Cover
•         Large Spiral Bound
•         Monthly Tabs
•         Elastic Band
•         Monthly Devotional
•         Monthly reflection
•         18-month (Starts July 2020)
•         $49.99 (Which is really afforadable)

Some of the things I love most. 

1. THE MONTHLY DEVOTIONAL




2. I love the simplicity of the weekly layout, you can organize it how it best fits your life. 






3. There is a GOAL SETTING section! This is gold to me! I love setting goals and now it's tied to one place!




4. Probably my most FAVORITE section....GRATITUDES....one of my daily habits is to write out the things I'm thankful for daily! Now it's right in my planner and not a separate notebook!






























5. There are some really fun inserts too

To Do & Meal Planning - Agenda Planner Jotter with Pocket Holder Insert


Grace for Today - Agenda Planner Memo Pads Insert

God Is So Good - Agenda Planner Sticky Notes Insert

Today I Choose Joy - Agenda Planner Pocket Inserts, Set of 4

I would love for you guys to go check it out and SNAG one for yourself. Plus, it would make a great gift!!!!  Oh and they have other fun stickers and inserts you can add! I'm all about that!

No comments :