Friday, June 21, 2013

{Friday Favorites} - June 21



1//On Sunday we went to one of the beach resorts and rented a boat to take us to see some friends!! The water was beautiful! The boat we rented was a little row boat ;) 

2//Courtney and Shannon came to visit: We walked up to the land..this is the view from the top!

3// What an encouragement it was to have family here...It's amazing how refreshing it is!! Thanks for coming!

4//VBS at New Horizons this week...They got to play some balloon games and water balloon games, so much fun!!

5//Happy Anniversary to my love!! We celebrate one year tomorrow!! I love you more today than I did then!!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm joining a couple of link ups today!!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

The Redeemed Runner – Friday Favorites

2 comments :

Lauren Elise Bond said...

I love you sweet sister, and miss you like crazy! If I send a wedding invitation to Haiti, do you think it will make it?! :)

ThistleAshD said...

that water is gorgeous! and happy anniversary!