Friday, June 7, 2013

{Friday Favorites} - June 7

 Since I did the Blog Everyday In May, I haven't done a Friday Favorites in a long time! I have lots to share. 

Also, I created a link-up if any of you want to share your Friday Favorites...I would love to see your favorite things from the past week or things you are loving :) 


1//Interns: Andrew, Megan, Hannah, Joelle, and Andrea - They arrived last week. I am so enjoying having them. Last night we had great conversations about injustice, poverty, and being a servant!! They have great hearts!!
2//Mandy: Sent me this great bag from JOYN which is a great company that helps women in India! I love it and Mandy :) 
3//You just never will know what you might see while driving...this is a new way to transport a play ground...notice the people on top of it in the back :) 
4// Our group this week, has lead us in worship every night. What a blessing to worship with others. 
5//We went to a hotel last weekend, that had a live band. It was relaxing :) 
6//My hubby is a heat fan...(So am I) even though they lost night...we are hoping they win the finals!

7//For those of you that know me well, you know I hate drinking water :) So, I popped in some frozen fruit and I am a water drinking queen :) 
8//Ryan and Teresa's little boy...he is so cute :) Joined us as bible study this week, I may have been distracted :) 
9//Homemade Blueberry Muffins (From a box, no blueberries here)...yum!!
10//I am loving some of these summer scents from BH&G..check them out!!
11//Scene from my morning run!





The Redeemed Runner – Friday Favorites

No comments :