Thursday, July 18, 2013

{Home}

 photo IMG_026014x11_zps0654a190.jpg


Home...

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, with us moving back to Minnesota. What does home mean?? 

According to Wikipedia - Home is a "place of residence or refuge"

I have been blessed to call at least 3 places home in my life: my childhood home, Florida, and Haiti...now we are moving on and it will also be called Home again. 

Home is where you make it. It's not just a building that you sleep in. It's about the people, the relationships...Home is what you put into it. 

I have know people that have lived in places and I here them say, I can't wait to go "home." The place they were, wasn't their home, because they didn't invest in it. 

I have had so many mixed emotions lately. I'm anxiously awaiting our move and excited to be going "home," at the same time, I'm sad to be leaving a home, a place I have loved and the people I cherish.


No comments :