Thursday, September 5, 2013

{Blogtember} - Always Work Your Hardest

My parents raised me to work hard. From athletics, to jobs, to band, to choir, etc...whatever we did, we were told to work hard. Unfortunately along the way, I had to learn some hard lessons. It wasn't always about winning and the best time (although those were important to), but the effort that was put forward was more important.
 
 
 
So today, my advice to you is, work hard.  In the end you will win some games (or jobs) and you will lose some. No matter the outcome, if you worked hard, you will have no regrets. You will not be able to say, "I wish I would have done this or that."
 
Conference champs my senior year of college.

Leave it all out there...
don't hold anything back ...
don't be afraid that your effort won't be good enough...
At least you know you tried and won't wonder. 

 
 
 

 
I'm linking up with Jenni - from Story of My Life - in her Blogtember series.

1 comment :

Maggie @ Simplicity Beautiful Blog said...

Yes! Its the right way! Nice share! 。◕‿◕。