Monday, September 9, 2013

{Blogtember} - I'm Obsessive



Over the last 3 years, I have taken more personality tests and "self-evaluated" myself more than I would care to, so when today's prompt, said to take a short personality test, I hesitated. However, I hate not finishing things, so I followed along. 

It turns out, I am a ENFJ (Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging). 

This is how I always test and except for the Feeling category, I test extreme in all the areas. What can I say?? I'm all in kinda person...

What does that mean? ENFJ'ers have charisma, have the power to manipulate, believe in their dreams, they see the big picture, their focus is expansive, some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities and projects simultaneously. We are decisive, they are organized, we know and appreciate people, are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs, have thinner psychological boundaries than most, are at risk for being hurt or abused by less sensitive people, and often take on the burdens of others. 

Some famous ENFJ'ers - David (from the Bible), Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, Michael Jordan, and Peyton Manning.
Information from above is found here...

I would say this is a pretty good description of myself. I am great at handling a lot of different projects at once and I really enjoy it. I am organized, I have strong beliefs. 

One of the things, that bothers my husband about me and I am trying to work out...I share personal information with people, I don't have the same boundaries as others and often don't hold back. I also, hurt so much for other people and throughout my life have been left hurt by others (not intentionally on their part). While I love some aspects of this, I do think it would be beneficial to hold back a little. 


No comments :