Friday, January 10, 2014

{Friday Favorites} - January 10

Since being pregnant, I have found out about 4-5 other friends are expecting around the same time as us. I've noticed them posting about buying baby stuff. I was feeling super behind...then I realized we still have 6 months to go. 

I may not have purchased anything yet, but I have been researching. 

In honor of all the expecting mom's today's Five on Friday is Diaper Bags...because lets be honest, this is one of the most important parts...I love purses and Bags... (Maybe not the most practical thing to care about, but I do)


1. Rachel - From Timi and Lesli - This is probably my top pick. It is super cute, plus looks like it holds quite a bit. 








2. Satchel from JJ Cole - This is also very cute, and not near as expensive as some of the other fashion bags I have seen, but it does look more diaper bagish... which is what I was trying to avoid.





3. Ika Bags - I have wanted one of these bags for a long time (they are so cute) But do they have enough compartments? 





4. Convertible Diaper Bag from Vera Bradley - So this one really looks like a diaper bag, but who doesn't love Vera? Could I really go wrong? Plus they wash easily.









5. Sophia from Timi & Lesli -This is super cute and on sale, but is it big enough?











I promise this hasn't turned into a mommy blog only, but was on my mind today and I have been really bad of taking pictures lately.  (Hard to take pictures when you don't leave the house in this cold).




No comments :