Thursday, March 6, 2014

{Baby Bump} - 22 Weeks




Now that Lia is finally getting bigger, I thought I would share an update on how we are doing. 
 
How far along? 22 weeks

Baby size:  1lb, 11in, size of a spaghetti squash.


Weight gain: 7 lbs

Maternity clothes: Some of each.

Stretch marks: Not yet.

Sleep: It's been a little rough. We went and bought a body pillow last weekend and that seems to be helping.

Gender: Girl - Lia Marie

Movement: Lots of it. Around 8pm she is the most active (or that's when I notice it anyway).

Best moment this week: Lia doing lots of somersaults the other night before bed. I could final see her movement on my stomach, not just feel it. Running outdoors

Looking forward to: Vacation. Has nothing to do with pregnancy, but ready to give this baby bump a tan.
Food cravings: Ice cream, veggies, and lots of Mexican.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Haven't had any weird cravings yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not any more

Labor signs: Nope.

What I miss: Running with less weight, wine, sleeping on my stomach.

Symptoms: Very vivid dreams at night, lots of movement...

Workouts: I've been running 5 times a week. This week, I've made it outside.

Things that suck: Back hurting, not much else, I'm feeling great.

Things that don't suck: Feeling Lia move, Claudy talking to her at night.

No comments :