Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{Baby Bump} - 26 Weeks

 
Baby Size: Approximately -  1.7 Lbs
 
Food cravings: still loving Mexican food.
Weight gain: 11lbs
 
Best thing this Week:  Finished our target baby registry.
 
Looking forward to: Going to a friends wedding next weekend. Spring arriving and not having to wear jeans (they are getting tight people), glucose test this week. Painting nursery furniture.

Maternity clothes: Some of each.
 
Weirdest food I ate this week: I've not had any weird food things.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Labor signs: Nope.
What I miss: Sleeping all through the night, running fast, clothes fitting
Symptoms: Baby girl is super active, it makes me a little nervous for what she will be like as a baby, but for now it is reassuring (although I do wish she would refrain from kicking me at 2:30 am.
Workouts: Running 5 times a week (had to do elliptical one day this week because of weather). Don't be too impressed: I run a mile and then have to walk a block, run a mile, walk a block, etc. You get the picture.
Things that don't suck: Knowing baby girl was created by God, for HIS glory. Feeling her move, planning her nursery.

No comments :