Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Bump Bump} - 28 Weeks



Apparently, this is one of my favorite maternity shirts as I wore it in my last blog update. Oops! It seems I've been struggling to blog lately, accept for bump updates. Hopefully I can change that soon.

Baby Size: Approximately -  2.25 Lbs
Food cravings: Mac and Cheese, Salty foods
Weight gain: 15lbs
Best thing this Week:  Claudy started Lia's closet, it's almost finished. Claudy and Chad painted her crib. Baby Registry is done (Target).
Looking forward to: Spending Easter with our family. Our 28 week doctor appointment. Painting some art pieces for her room.

Maternity clothes: Some of each. I've been wearing a lot of leggings...I hate maternity jeans, they fall down. Can't wait to wear some skirts. I bought some cute shorts this week. Hopefully it will become warm enough to wear.
Weirdest food I ate this week: I've not had any weird food things.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Labor signs: Nope. 
What I miss: My legs not hurting while running, sleeping through the night, sitting on the couch comfortably.

Symptoms: Lots of baby movement.
Workouts: Running 5 times a week. Had to do the treadmill a couple of days. My legs are hurting from shin splints, but I'm determined to make it to at least 30 weeks.

Things that don't suck: Dreaming about our life with her. Feeling her move. Taking Baths.

No comments :