Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Baby Bump} - 30 Weeks







Baby Size: Approximately -  2.75 Lbs

Food cravings: Tomatoes - Pre-pregnancy I would have to have them hidden in things to eat them, now I love them! Sweets...oh man, trying to find things to eat that are sweet and low - calorie,

Weight gain: 17 lbs
Best thing this Week:  Some clothes are hanging in her closet :) We got our jogging stroller in the mail from my Aunt and her family! Claudy put it together. Can't wait to use it.
This has nothing to do with pregnancy, but we are watching 24, where was I when this came out! Almost to season 3. 
Looking forward to: Warm weather. I didn't buy very many spring maternity items, so I would love to be able to where some of the clothes I did buy! Bring on Summer!

Maternity clothes: Some of each. Leggings, Mainly I just bought some medium tops and those seem to be working. 
Weirdest food I ate this week: I've not had any weird food things.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Labor signs: Nope. 
What I miss: Sleeping through the night, glass of wine.

Symptoms: Lots of baby movement.Leg Cramps. Waking up at night.

Workouts: Running 5 times a week. Learned last week at my doctors office, I don't have shin splints, just swelling that causes tightness when I run. Officially made my goal of running at 30 weeks. I will keep going as long as I can, but I have a feeling it will be like 3 days a week run and the others walk. We'll see :)

Things that don't suck: Only 10 weeks left! Summer is almost here ;) Feeling baby girl move is pretty awesome!

No comments :