Wednesday, May 28, 2014

{Baby Bump} - 34 Weeks




Baby Size: Approximately -  4.25 Lbs

Food cravings: Tomatoes, Fruit Infused Water

Weight gain: 20 lbs

Best thing this Week:  Family time at the lake last weekend. Our family made a Baby Pool. Winner gets $25 dollar gift card. Excited to see who wins. Got a surprise gift in the mail (Thanks Laura).

Looking forward to: Baby Shower on June 14th (you're welcome to come). More lake days and weekends at the cabin. 

Maternity clothes: Yes for shorts, but wearing lots of maxi skirts and dresses now that it is warm. 

Weirdest food I ate this week: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Labor signs: Nope. 

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, Laying out on my stomach.

Symptoms: Lots of baby movement.Leg Cramps. Waking up at night. Where did my ability to breathe go. I got out of breath walking up the stairs. Reflex.

Workouts: Running 4-5 times a week. It's gotten a lot slower and I have to take more walking breaks. This week may be the last week I run. 

Things that don't suck: Only  6 weeks left. Feeling her move. 

No comments :