Wednesday, June 25, 2014

{Baby Bump} - 38 weeks



Baby Size: Approximately - 6 Lbs

Food cravings: Freezies, Salads, baked goods

Weight gain: 25 lbs

Best thing this Week:  Last week we had a beautiful shower. We were so blessed by friends and families. Lia's room is almost ready to go, crib is finished, just need to be assembled and I'm working on some art pieces. Golfing with mom. The fourth of July celebrations.Our bags are packed :)

Looking forward to:  The arrival of our little girl. More Lake time...

Maternity clothes: yes, but still wearing some non-maternity skirts and tops. 

Weirdest food I ate this week: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've had trouble keeping some things down, but nothing in particular. 

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks, some contractions (none consistent)

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankles (the swelling oh the swelling).

Symptoms: Lots of baby movement, Leg Cramps, Waking up at night, Reflex, Braxton Hicks, swelling

Workouts: I picked up a little running again last week. So I've been running about 1 mile and walking 1.5 miles about 5 times a week. 

Things that don't suck: Baby girl could come any time. 

No comments :