Wednesday, June 11, 2014

{Baby Bump} - 36 Weeks


Baby Size: Approximately - 5.75 Lbs

Food cravings: Salad's, Freezies

Weight gain: 25 lbs

Best thing this Week:  Started our weekly check-ups. Lia is head down (we also had them check for sex again, we still believe she is a girl :) Eating fresh food from the garden. Golfing (my swing took a little adjustment, but still fun).  I was able to visit some friends this week I haven't seen in a long time! Love having friendships that withstand time and distance.

Looking forward to: Baby Shower on Saturday (you're welcome to come). More lake days and weekends at the cabin. 

Maternity clothes: Yes for shorts, but wearing lots of maxi skirts and dresses now that it is warm. 

Weirdest food I ate this week: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Labor signs: Nope. Had my first Braxton Hicks last week. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, a glass of wine. Running.

Symptoms: Lots of baby movement, Leg Cramps, Waking up at night, Reflex, Braxton Hicks

Workouts: I had to stop running shortly after my last update, the legs couldn't handle the swelling any more. Now I'm walking about 6 days a week. 

Things that don't suck: One month to go. 

No comments :