Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Favorite Things Swap

Today I'm Linking up with Megan for the 'Summer Favorite Things' Swap


I was partnered with Cheri, a mom of two boys, a high school technology teacher, and a who lives in Texas. Everytime I do swap's I always forget to send a picture of what I sent, but I sent her a "beat the heat" package. 

Here is what I received...Some of Cheri's favorite things...



1. Carrot Cake Luna Bar - I must admit I was skeptical of this, but it tasted pretty good :) 


2. Some glow items. I love these, can't wait to share them with my nieces and nephews at the cabin some weekend soon. 


3. EOS Hand Lotion - I have loved the EOS lip balm and never knew they had a hand lotion. This stuff is amazing and fits nicely in my purse. 

4. Apron - I love apron and this one is so cute. I think I'll try it out tonight while cooking :) 


5. Personal Care Items: I love this dry shampoo, it has helped me on my 'off' washing day. Burt's Bees' never disappoints and so far I'm love the color stick. 


Thanks Cheri for the great items and thanks Megan for Hosting. 

No comments :