Monday, August 11, 2014

Shakeology - A Review



I meet Cyndy about a year ago at a work conference. In addition to working at a school, Cyndy is also a Beachbody Coach. Over the last year, I've been super impressed with Cyndy's dedication to being fit and healthy and also her encouragement to others to also be fit and healthy. 

About 2 weeks before I was ready to give birth, Cyndy asked me if I wanted to try Shakeology for 7 days after I had the baby. I thought it would be a great idea and a great way to boost some post baby weight loss. 


Initially I thought I would replace my breakfast with the shakeology, but to be fair, I don't always eat breakfast, so I choose to replace one of my other meals. I also wanted to use the meal replacement when I had started working out again, so I chose last week. 

I must admit, I was not sure I would like the drink and was worried I would be so sick of it by the end of the week. I was wrong, every shake I tired was delicious.  I was also worried that it would not fill me and that 2 hours later I would be hungry. I was completely wrong... it was actually hard for me to drink the whole shake, it was so filling and I definitely wasn't hungry 2 hours later. 

My two favorite shakes where

1 packet chocolate shake powder
almond milk
water
ice
peanut butter
banana


1 pack chocolate shake powder
almond milk
frozen strawberries and raspberries 
banana
water

Finally....my results. 
My pre-preggo weight was 136, but my goal weight loss is 130 (or less). 



Along with the shakes, I ran 5 days for 30 minutes and did 5 minutes of abs. 

I saw weightloss of 2 lbs...

As you can see I still have some work to do...but it's coming. 

Thanks Cyndy, for your encouragement and help boosting my post - preggo weight loss. 

Cyndy's Website: fitfabfunct.blogspot.com
Cyndy's Fitness Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FitFabFunF3 



No comments :