Friday, September 19, 2014

{Friday Favorites} - September 19

It's been a long time since I've done Friday Favorites. I decided to try to bring it back. We'll see how it goes. It seems like we don't do much and All of my Friday Favorites may be about Lia, but that's a good thing right?



1. Her smile is contagious. She is starting to smile more and more purposefully now. The other night, she went to bed a little late, so I brought her into our room. She loves laying in our bed...and we don't mind it at all.

2. Little girl is so strong. If you have her laying in your lap or laying down in anyway, she tries to sit up. I decided to try to put her in the Bumbo Chair. She loved it and had that concentrated look on her face the whole time. She lasted about 10 minutes before she got tired.

3. Red Band Society - I am so excited fall shows are back (I've missed my favorites). I watched the pilot to this new one on Fox the other night. I'm hoping the rest of the episodes will be as good as the first! Can't wait. 

4. Fall is in the are here in Minnesota. I love fall scents..The Leaves candle from Bath and Body is my favorite. It's been burning in our house for the last couple of weeks.

5. I had my first fall coffee drink, the other day...No it wasn't a PSL...but a Salted Caramel Mocha....Love it!

Have a great week all!

No comments :