Another month has passed. It's hard to believe that fall is in full swing and harvest is starting.
I love fall! I love getting out my mittens, my scarves, great smelling candles, the changing of colors, and football!
It's time again for Monthly Goals. Here is how I did in September.
1. Take at least 10 - 15 minutes every day to spend in the word (I know this isn't a lot of time and would love for it to be more). I did pretty good on this, but I missed a couple of days.
4. Go on at least one date night with my hubby without baby girl. Failed....no date nights.
5. Social media free weekends. Failed again...I really did try, but couldn't stay away.
1. Bake - I love cooking with Pumpkin, so I'm hoping to bake some fall goodies.
2. Date Night - We are going to try this one again.
3. Take more pictures (With my good camera) - Y'all I feel like I am failing little girl, I've hardly taken pictures of the girl with our good camera
4. Make some videos to send my students.
5. Read a book - It's on again, because it's good for my mind :)
More blogs coming soon...