Another week has gone by. This week sure went by fast, but I'm sure ready for the weekend! It's almost here.
1. Lia hated her infant car seat...Like she screamed the minute she went in it. We upgraded her to a rear facing convertible! So far, she only cried for 10 minutes on my trip to the cities and back!
2. My sister-in-law wanted me to catch some pictures of her kids this weekend with the gorgeous weather and fall colors. We weren't totally unsuccessful..Here is one of Cash and Lia...he loves her. It's so fun!
3. Did I mention we have had a beautiful fall weather wise. I snapped this on our run last night...Notice I have a tank top on...at the end of October :)
4. Leaves - It's my favorite smelling candle! Love burning it!
5. I woke up to this :) How precious. We don't have her in our bed very often (this is probably the first time in 3 weeks), but she woke up at 5:30 so we brought her in with us!! I guess she fell back asleep!
Have a great weekend!