Friday, October 31, 2014

{Friday Favorites} - October 31




Happy Halloween! Happy Friday! Is it Sunday yet? I'm ready to relax. Maybe sit a little :) So much has been going on this week, I feel like I've been going non-stop. I shouldn't complain because compared to all those farmers, I've not had it too bad :)

With everything going on, I kind-of slacked on picture taking, but here we go!

1. Claudy has been working on the farms during the weekends. On Saturday, Kalee and my mom were out of town, so I cooked all of the guys burgers. Bonus, Lia and I got to ride with Claudy in the truck!

2. When Claudy gets home from school, he helps with Lia, I came downstairs to this. It's no wonder she giggles at daddy more than me, he is way more fun!

3. Happy Halloween - No costume this year, but we have a Halloween onesie! Hopefully, we will pass out some candy and then go to the towns festivities with Kalee and the kiddo's.

4. FitFabFun - For all of you that are wondering what that is....I'm now a beachbody coach and that is the team I'm part of! I'm so excited to see what is in store. :)

5. Rolling Over - I took about 10 pictures this morning, because little one is rolling over and wouldn't stay still! She kind of as a little smirk on her face in this picture! I guess she showed me :)

Have a great week!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments :