Friday, December 12, 2014

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 12 - Friday Favorites

Another week has past and we are glad it's Friday. Only 1 more week until Winter Break and this teacher couldn't be happier. Dreams of sitting by the pool are in sight. 


1//On Saturday Lia and I went over to my brother's house to help back some Christmas Goodies. Lia and Cash entertained each other. They love each other and it is so precious!

2//Frilly Dresses - I haven't bought her too many frilly dresses, but she is a little girl and come on, it is soooo cute!

3//One of my favorite memories with my dad is every morning before school, my brothers and I would lay on my dad on the kitchen floor (we use to have carpet in our kitchen). Now, almost every morning Lia gets to spend time with her grandpa (my dad) it's special to watch. 

4//We got to go visit Great Grandpa in the nursing home this week. He loved her. She didn't know what to think :) 

5//These two melt my heart. You know in the evenings when little ones are tired, but you don't want them to go to sleep yet and they are little fussy (well that happens to Lia anyway), Claudy will take out his guitar and play for her. She loves it! She adores her daddy! It's so funny to watch (especially as a daddy's girl).


Hope you have a great weekend!!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 
 
Momfessionals
 

No comments :