Monday, December 15, 2014

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 15 - Christmas Card Book

Ok....ok... You got me. I didn't blog Saturday and Sunday. I broke my goal of blogging every day. Last minute decision, Lia and I decided to go watch my nieces play basketball and we were gone all day Saturday and I had to do some work on Sunday! But, I'm back!!!


I love Christmas Cards. I love sending them...I love getting them! Most years they hang on my fridge until the next years start rolling in. I love seeing the familiar faces of friends and family. 

I remember as a kid my mom always saved the cards from year to year in a plastic bag and they all sat in a cupboard in our family room. I remember going to look through them from time to time. When she moved, I made her through them away. Can you believe it?? 

I saw this idea on pinterest the other day and I thought it was the perfect idea and a great way to save your cards from year to year. I think I will be doing this from now on.


What about you? Do you save your Christmas Cards you receive from year to year? How do you save them? 


No comments :