Saturday, December 6, 2014

{25 Days Of Christmas} - Day 6 - Christmas Music


I'm a huge fan of Christmas Music. November 1st and it is turned on. I have been known to start that earlier, because sometimes, I just can't wait. Living up north, it's not so weird singing about snow, but in Haiti....it was a little awkard, listening to songs about the weather being frightful or the snow-flakes glisten...you get the picture :) 


Here are some of my favorites. 

1. Mary Did you Know - This version by Pentatonix is amazing :) 


2. O Holy Night


3. It's All About the Cross - No good video for this one, but it's a perfect song. 


4. Go Tell It On The Mountain - Pentatonix again (They are great people)

5. This Christmas

6. Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays (Nsync come-on, but I love these two also)

7. O Come Let us Adore Him 


8. My Soul Magnifies The Lord

9, Sing Angels Sing


10. Jesus Saves - (It's on his Christmas Album people)


What are some of your favorites?

No comments :