Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January Goals



It feels like it was yesterday I was writing out my December goals. The month flew by. We are starting our January on Vacation in Florida and enjoying every minute of it. 

December Goals
1. Blog 25 Days of Christmas - Ok, ok, it wasn't exactly 25 days, I skipped the weekends and Christmas day, but we are calling this a success. Planning out my blog posts, definitely helped.
2. Complete Advent Studies - I loved the SheReadsTruth Advent!! Awesome
3. Maintain Weightloss During Holidays -  I didn't lose any weight in the last 2 weeks, but I maintained and didn't gain!
4. Rise Early in the Morning -I'm calling this a fail. I tried...It's been a rough month of sleep for the little one.
5. Mail out Christmas cards - Success
6. No Spend December -I did a pretty good job with this one.


January Goals
1. Read 1 Non-Fiction and 1 Fiction Book: I miss reading. Since having Lia I feel I don't have the time, but I do..it's choices. 
2. Get a Pedicure/Massage - Claudy gave me this as a present for Christmas...I desperately need to cash in on this. 
3. Early Mornings - We will try it again. The Goal is 5:30 or 6:00 :) 
4. Unplug one weekend this month - I tried this before and failed :) I know I can do it. 
5. Start Project 365 - I did this two years ago and made it to October and quite. I would like to make it all the way through this time. 


No comments :