It feels like it was yesterday I was writing out my December goals. The month flew by. We are starting our January on Vacation in Florida and enjoying every minute of it.
Blog 25 Days of Christmas - Ok, ok, it wasn't exactly 25 days, I skipped the weekends and Christmas day, but we are calling this a success. Planning out my blog posts, definitely helped.
Complete Advent Studies - I loved the SheReadsTruth Advent!! Awesome
Maintain Weightloss During Holidays - I didn't lose any weight in the last 2 weeks, but I maintained and didn't gain!
4. Rise Early in the Morning -I'm calling this a fail. I tried...It's been a rough month of sleep for the little one.
Mail out Christmas cards - Success
No Spend December -I did a pretty good job with this one.
1. Read 1 Non-Fiction and 1 Fiction Book: I miss reading. Since having Lia I feel I don't have the time, but I do..it's choices.
2. Get a Pedicure/Massage - Claudy gave me this as a present for Christmas...I desperately need to cash in on this.
3. Early Mornings - We will try it again. The Goal is 5:30 or 6:00 :)
4. Unplug one weekend this month - I tried this before and failed :) I know I can do it.
5. Start Project 365 - I did this two years ago and made it to October and quite. I would like to make it all the way through this time.