Thursday, January 1, 2015

{2015 Goals}


I haven't done yearly goals in quite sometime. I'm a huge planner and sometimes it controls my life. However, in the past couple of months I have gotten in the habit of Monthly goals and I have liked them...so we are giving yearly goals a try. 



1. Grow Closer to God
- Daily Bible Reading: I would like to try to follow the SheReadsTruth Read the Bible in a Year, but I've struggled with those in the past.
- Journaling and using my Journal Bible
- Memorize 1 verse each week. 
- 1000 Gifts

2. Growth in Marriage
- Go on Monthly Dates
- Pray together
- Encourage my husband more. 
 
3. Work/Personal Life Balance
- Be more organized
- Take weekends off (wohoo)
- 1 night early each week

4. Health and Fitness
- Workout 5 times a week
- Lose 5 more lbs. 
- Find more coaches
- Help others meet their health and fitness goals. 
- Run a half marathon or a full marathon (I still haven't decided if I want to commit to the training time of a full). 

5. Rise Early in the Morning
- My goal is 5:30, but that seems early, so 6:00?? 
- Read and workout during that time. 

6. Read More
- Try to read 1 book a month. 

7. Unplug
- Take one weekend a month to unplug from social media. 

2014 was a great year. It had it's challenges and bumps in the road. I've grown a lot and God is using parenthood as a way to sharpen and help me to grow. I'm excited to see what this year will hold. 



No comments :