Sunday, September 6, 2015

{Friday Favorites} - September 4


Ok..ok...I know I'm a couple days late, but better late then never, right?? 


1. Last Saturday I ran in the Women Rock Half Marathon with my sister-in-law. My mom ran the 5k and my niece ran the 2.5k. We had a great little girls/birthday weekend! We both PR'd too :)

2. Evenings spent as our little family. I love us.

3. You play foosball with your child too, right?? She loves it. She is starting to try to kick the ball on her own and most of the time ends up on her bottom :) but fun to watch.

4. My hubby got me flowers for my birthday! For those that know Claudy's opinion of flowers, you know this is something special!!

5. Lia loves shoes. She brings me lots of pairs during the day to put on her or that she wants me to put on! She tried walking in my shoes!! Didn't get very far!

Hope you all have a great week!








Momfessionals

No comments :