Monday, May 6, 2013

{Everyday in May} - What do I do

With Madam Christian and Baby Jeff (He's a boy)

I teach high school math online. 

I love on people! 

While my time in Haiti is coming to an end, I get to love on children, the local people, I help train teachers, and I will be mentoring some college students who are interning with us for the summer! It is a true blessing to serve others. 

I recently started teaching with FLVS, again. I worked with them before moving to Haiti and many people asked why I left the classroom...The answer, I love students. I felt so restricted to how I could help them in the classroom...I felt I couldn't do enough. With FLVS, each student is their own class :) It's just me and them! I help them HOW they need to be helped . I help them succeed. It is a blessing to watch students grow and succeed. 


I am a wife! WOW that was an adjustment, but what a pleasure it is to serve my husband. He is such a blessing to me. I love his heart of people, his compassion and his desire to follow the Lord. I have learned so much about God's love for me in the short 11 months we have been married! So honored to do life with this man!!


2 comments :

Jana said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! That's so cool that you regularly go to serve the people of Haiti. I can't wait to read more. :)


Jana @ life could be a dream

Ashlee Francois said...

Thanks Jana!