Wednesday, August 14, 2013

{Country Fair} - Bucket List

Two months ago I linked up with some other bloggers and wrote about my Summer Bucket List. 

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to the county fair. My mom, sister-in-law and I took all of the kids and we had a great time. Claudy told me I was acting like a kid, I felt like one. It brought up so many great memories that I had as a child and teenager...the carefree days of summer.


The 4 older ones ready for the scrambler. 


Cash and I chilling...He was on my bucket list too. 


The scrambler....


Racing on the slide....


Jet finished the obstacle course..."All by me self"


Back to the smaller rides



This kid...seriously...how cute is he. 


My mom with the 4/5 older kids...Dani was getting some donuts. 







This was not posed :) 


This one was :) 


We had a great time!! I was so tired by the end of the night, but so worth it. 

No comments :