Wednesday, November 26, 2014

{Giving Thanks}


In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I was thinking about all I have to be thankful for. The fact that we have many places we can go to spend the day and people to spend it with means we have so much more than some. I don't want the time to pass without me giving thanks for all I have been blessed with.

God's Love and Mercy
My husband
My Baby Girl
My parents
My Siblings
My Nieces and Nephews
My in-laws
Bible Study
Church Family
Worship Music
Food
Shelter
A Car
Health
Fitness
Ability to workout
Teaching
A job I love
Great Co-Workers
Claudy's School
Education
Friends
Extended Family
Clothes
TV
Toys for Lia
Diet Coke
A morning cup of coffee
An afternoon cup of coffee
Bible
Vacation
Laughter
Music
Blogging
Jesus Christ
Redemption

What are you thankful for?? I would to hear your list. Remember to take time during this busy time of year and give thanks where thanks is due. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (Message)
"Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live."

No comments :