Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm A Work In Progress



There is nothing like getting married or becoming a parent for the first time that makes you realize, I don't have it all figured it out. 

 Being wrong is something I don't like to admit and I especially don't like to admit that I don't have it all together. 

When Claudy and I were first married, it was like a mirror was put in front of my face that helped me to recognize a lot of my faults. It was like I could finally see things in my own life that needed worked out. Just when I thought I was through the pain of "change", we had a baby. Suddenly, another set of faults as appeared....

It's painful!!!

But it's good!

I know God is using both marriage and parenthood as a way of refining me. As a way of humbling me. It's in those moments, that I know I need to keep seeking him, I know that He isn't finished with me yet! There is still more work to be done!

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Phillipians 1:6  

No comments :