Monday, November 17, 2014

Why I Joined Beachbody

Why beachbody? 

If you been reading my blog for a while or if you know me, I love running! It releases those endorphins, it gives me, "me time", I feel better when I run, and we are called to take care of our bodies. Since, I love to run, you may wonder why would I even need to join beach body. 

1. Well, about 2 months after having Lia I was able to lose the weight I had gained, primarily just from running and nursing...
BUT....
My body still didn't feel the same, I had lost so much muscle. 

With being a new mom, it's hard to have time to go for a run and lift weights and I hate lifting weights, it bores me. I was looking for something to help me get my body back to what it was before I had Lia and with winter here in Minnesota, I knew going to the gym 5 days a week was no longer going to happen. Beachbody has awesome 30 minutes fitness plans and they were exactly what I needed.

2. I had seen other people's results. I have some friends that have had major transformations take place, after they started beach body, so I knew it worked. 

3. I love the accountability of it. Not just as a coach, but anyone can purchase a plan and join a challenge group and with those challenge groups comes accountability, motivation, friendships, etc. 

4. After talking with a lot of other mom's, I realized I wasn't alone in the struggle. Many moms find it hard to find time to work out and also the accountability to stick with it. I love helping others to reach their goals and to go to places they never dreamed imaginable. 

5.Shakeology: I was a skeptic. When I received a trial of 7 of them, I never though they would be good, or would it work. I was wrong. Read about that here.

6. It works: I was super nervous about weighing myself after starting p90 and Shakeology. I was worried I wouldn't see results. Well after two weeks, I lost 7lbs.

Now for a bonus....Here is my favorite Shakeology combo I've had


No comments :