Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year in Review

It's New Years Eve and this morning I was able to spend some time reflecting on this past year and planning/dreaming of what is to come. 

It's been a big year for us, with another life change; she (Lia Marie) has been the biggest blessing we could have ever asked for. I'm so honored God chose me to be her mom. Claudy also started school this fall and did an amazing job in his first semester. I'm continuing to learn work/life balance. It's not always easy for me, a lot of days I feel like I am letting someone down, but I can't do it all. :) 

We are truly blessed to spend a lot of time with our family. What a blessing to see our nieces and nephews grow up and for Lia to be near her cousins (she really loves them). Lia also gets to spend lots of time with her grandpa and grandma Nuest, so many precious memories have already been made. 

Thank you Lord, for a great year of health, love, family, friendships and growing in you. 


No comments :