Tuesday, December 23, 2014

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 23 - Christmas Favorites




I saw this idea over on Oak & Oats and loved it. Here are my Christmas Favorites

Movie: This is a hard one for me. If you read my posts about Christmas Movies you know I love most of them...but if I have to pick, I pick the Family Stone...it has family, humor, it makes me cry and it has romance...while I love Hallmark movies, this doesn't offer the happily ever after. 

Drink: I love me some peppermint...so just a good old candy cane coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. 

Album: I'll have to go with Chris Tomlin's - Glory in the Highest.

Baking: My favorite is Gingersnap cookies.

Tradition: My dad hiding our stockings. 

Ornament: I bought several from the apparent project...they are my favorite. The Apparent Project uses recycled goods and is in Haiti and employees about 200 Haitians. 

Food: Our tradition is Chicken Dumpling soup with appetizers. I love it. 

Smell: My favorite candle is from Bath & Body - Winter

What are your favorites?



No comments :