Monday, December 22, 2014

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 22 - InstaWeekend

I decided to take the weekend off again. It was nice to be a little bit unplugged. My dad ended up working on Saturday, so my mom asked Lia and I to go to my nieces tournament with her. They played much better this weekend and it is always so fun to see them. Here are some pictures from the tournament. 

While I was getting ready, she wanted to be right by me. 

Troy thinks he is coaching too!

Determination. 

She fell asleep in the gym!



Yesterday, we went to church and just relaxed for the day! It was nice to all be home and tucked inside :)

I'm heading to the tree mom!!

I want to know what is inside :) 

All ready for church!

Red Sparkly Shoes

Before Church with Mommy!

Family Picture

Hope you all had a good weekend! Happy Holiday Week!!



No comments :