Wednesday, April 1, 2015

{April Goals}



I can hardly believe it's April 1st today. March just flew by, which I'm extremely grateful for. In Minnesota, March always is disappointing to me. I'm always hopeful winter is over, yet it is still cold and we still get snow. BUT APRIL!!! Bring on Spring! Today has a chance for the 70's (we won't talk about next week). We got out the patio furniture and I cleaned in, all ready to go to be outside this afternoon. 

I didn't post any March goals, and I felt it. It's like I struggled to accomplish anything (or we could blame it on the gloomy weather). This month, I've set goals! 

April Goals
1. A date night with my hubby. 
2. Read 1 fiction/1 non-fiction book. 
3. Take 1 picture everyday on my good camera (not my iphone). 
4. Record 100 of my 1000 gifts
5. Go to the park at least once a week. 
6. Help 5 more people reach their health and fitness goals. 
7. Blog at least once a week. 
8. Send 1 hand written note a week. 
9. Listen to 1 sermon podcast a week. 

What are your monthly goals?

No comments :