Thursday, May 21, 2015

{Lia's First Trip to Haiti}

We just got back from a trip to Haiti and this was Lia's first trip! I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are some of the ones that I took. 

Helping me pack her suitcase, she wanted to go inside. 

I was packing our supplies and she was taking it out faster than I could put it in. 

At the hotel, we all slept in the same bed, so I didn't have to load the pack and play at 2:30 AM

Obensen - she loved him. I think it looks like he liked her too!

The girls at the orphanage loved Lia. They were very curious about her and her daddy!

Sometimes a box is better than a toy!

Meeting Grandma!! Claudy didn't tell her we were bringing Lia, she was very surprised!!!

Playing in the Kivet to cool down. 



3 generations!


With "Uncle" SonSon

With Daddy and his Friends

Playing soccer. She will have to learn!

Daddy helping. 


With Islande's family. 

With My friends Quinton and Rebekah
We had a great trip! Lia did amazing! So fun to have her see her dad's country. 

No comments :