Monday, October 21, 2013

{#31Days of Thanks} - Day 9 - Podcasts

 
This weekend was so cold :) I don't know how I am going to survive winter. But, I will be thankful!!
 
Today, I'm thankful for Podcasts. When we lived in Haiti and I went to church in another language (it was beautiful) I often felt that I wanted more. At least a couple times a week I would listen to podcasts. They were such encouragement to me.
 
Here are some of my favorites
 
1//Summit Church - My home church back in Florida. Love their heart for the gospel and the weekly challenge.
 
2//The Village Church - Sound Biblical Teaching
 
3//The City Church

 
4// Passion City Church
 
 
5//Christine Caine - Great podcast for women.

 
6//Hillsong Women - Another Great Podcast for Women
 
 
What are your favorite podcasts??
 
 
 

 
 

The Redeemed Runner – #31Days of Thanks

No comments :